You, like many others, have likely just switched to Chase and gotten a credit card with them. Maybe you had issues with your old bank or maybe you saw the awesome designs they came out with. Whatever the reason, you’re probably here asking how you make a hassle-free Chase credit card activation?
Chase credit card can be activated over the phone or through your computer but either way, it’s not too hard to do, and, if you follow this article, it shouldn’t take you long at all. In this article, we’ll be showing you how to activate your new card.
Online Chase Credit Card Activation
Let’s start by going over activating your new card online.
- First, you will need to head to the chase verify page located here.
- From here you will be asked to enter your login details, if this is your first credit card with Chase, you will instead need to sign up.
- If this is, in fact, your first Chase card then you will first need your Social Security number, along with your card number, account number, or application number.
- Once you are logged in, head to the ‘My Accounts’ section at the top of the page.
You should be able to see your new card here, then simply click the activation button to complete the process.
Chase Credit Card Activation by Phone
If you are having issues with the online activation, or perhaps you simply prefer to get private matters like this done over the phone then there’s no need to worry, you can give them a call and activate your card there instead.
Now it’s important that before you start you have the following information ready as you will need it to complete the process.
You will need:
- Your Social Security number.
- Your credit card number.
- The security questions you previously set.
Now that you have all that ready, let’s get started.
You will first need to call one of the two numbers; 800-432-3117 for Chase personal credit cards or 888-269-8690 for Chase business credit cards.
When prompted, enter the final four digits on your credit card. Then simply follow the instructions provided in the call to complete the activation.
Don’t Miss: How to Get a Chase Credit Card Cash Advance?
If you experience any problems with either of these methods, then don’t worry. You can either via email by going here and signing in to use their secure message center and email an agent. Or you can give their support team a call at 1-800-935-9935 where they will be more than happy to assist you.
We hope you found this guide helpful and informative, and We wish you happy spending with your new Chase credit card!